IMPORTANT NOTES and SYLLABUS INCLUDED IN THE BOTTOM:
Candidates can apply for CTET - 2018 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website
www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 22.06.2018 to 19.07.2018
Pay Examination Fee:
Fee Details for CTET - 2018 are as follows:
CATEGORY Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II
General/OBC Rs.700/- Rs.1200/-
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person Rs.350/- Rs.600/-
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
The address for correspondence:
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (EXAM),
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT,
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ,
DELHI-110 092
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247154 Fax: 22235775
Email: ctet@cbse.gov.in
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
THE SCHEDULE OF CTET- 2018 IS GIVEN BELOW:
(The Paper-II will be held in the morning session and Paper-I in the evening
session)
DATE OF
EXAMINATION
PAPER TIMING DURATION
16.09.2018 PAPER – II 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM 2.30 HOURS
16.09.2018 PAPER - I 02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM 2.30 HOURS
Notification and Details : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ax9r5WnhvO-U7gXHj-q_5lbjEigdBlQZ/view?usp=sharing
CTET Syllabus : https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NAdQ3TnRsH8sqVVQugUd-O3M4M1txMy/view?usp=sharing
Candidates can apply for CTET - 2018 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website
www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 22.06.2018 to 19.07.2018
Pay Examination Fee:
Fee Details for CTET - 2018 are as follows:
CATEGORY Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II
General/OBC Rs.700/- Rs.1200/-
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person Rs.350/- Rs.600/-
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
The address for correspondence:
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (EXAM),
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT,
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ,
DELHI-110 092
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247154 Fax: 22235775
Email: ctet@cbse.gov.in
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
THE SCHEDULE OF CTET- 2018 IS GIVEN BELOW:
(The Paper-II will be held in the morning session and Paper-I in the evening
session)
DATE OF
EXAMINATION
PAPER TIMING DURATION
16.09.2018 PAPER – II 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM 2.30 HOURS
16.09.2018 PAPER - I 02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM 2.30 HOURS
Notification and Details : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ax9r5WnhvO-U7gXHj-q_5lbjEigdBlQZ/view?usp=sharing
CTET Syllabus : https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NAdQ3TnRsH8sqVVQugUd-O3M4M1txMy/view?usp=sharing

No comments:
Post a Comment